Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Still Here

Last weekend Steve and I went to Disneyland with friends Steve and Roberto. These are folks we really like and we never seem to get around to doing anything with them. We had a really great time, but I don't have any of the photos with me, so I'll elaborate on that later when I have a chance for a flashier layout.

The biggest news today is buying a ticket to go visit my brother Steve (seen here coveting his first birthday present) and his brood in Ettrick, Wisconsin.

I'm visiting in early May before the Cannes Film Festival starts (it's a biggie and loads of people leave the office, so all bodies left are needed to pick up the slack for those basking in the south of France). I don't know what one does in Wisconsin, but I'm betting there will be cheese, sausages and/or alcohol connected to the activity. Sounds like fun.

My Steve's new job seems to be going well. If he ever figures out how to get back on this blog (I can't figure it out, either), I'm sure he'll tell you all about it.

Bummer of the Week: My Mac computer at home just won't turn on.

Bright Spot of the Week: I found instructions on the Apple Web site on how to troubleshoot the problem. Either it will be all better or I'll be taking the machine in tomorrow to get a new power supply installed. We shall see.

Dates for the "Arsenic & Old Lace" reader's theater have been set. Now all we need is a cast and somewhere to perform. Sister Kittie is handling those logistics. It will happen on Saturday, May 16, the Lord willing and the river don't rise.

God that's pithy. Sounds like something you'd say in Wisconsin.

No comments: