Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another Picture

When "The Simpsons Movie" came out earlier this summer, there were only a few marketing tie-ins with the release. One of them was Burger King, which launched the Simpsonize Me Web site, where people could upload their photos and be turned into a Simpson character. The results were very generic, but if you had the time and inclination, you could hand-select eyes, noses, hair styles, body types, colors, etc to make your mug more special. So here's a shot of Steve and I as our Springfield alter egos.

Actually, this is all just more practice in uploading images to the blog site, wrapping type around them and getting it to look decent.

By the by, here's the originals from the Burger King Web site that I used to make the two-shot image above in Photoshop. I also added the "Simpson Salmon Pink" background.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I thought it would just be like the M&M thing. This looks nice though, I like the compilation, (ego centric, puting yourself in front lol)