Sunday, September 16, 2007

And the Emmy Goes to...

So I'm at work right now, getting things moving for The Hollywood Reporter's coverage of the 59th Emmy Awards. This year I'm heading up the layout of the editorial pages (which doesn't include the arrivals pages, the fashion page or the parties and suites coverage). The whole experience is like "Oscar Lite," because I really don't care about the Emmys one way or the other (unless someone I know is up for an award, mind you. But that's highly unlikely).

Anyway, I'm sitting around waiting for the stories to get written, the photos to be chosen, the review to be finished, so I can slap this stuff together and get everything out of here in time to hit the presses for tomorrow morning.

Two bright spots: I was glad America Ferrera won and I'm glad Kathy Griffin won. No matter who won, I won't be out of here until at least 1 a.m. How about that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, did you hear? They stole my nomination. That sucks though, you don't get do your job until everyone else does their job, so by default you leave almost last.