Saturday, May 17, 2008

Finally!

After months of frustration trying to get onto this blog.......SUCCESS. I have only been able to read the blogs (brilliant though they may be) that Mark has posted, so this is my first attempt. Be gentle, I'm sensitive.

This Thursday I quit my job with the telemarketing company that I have been working at for the last eight months. I originally thought that I had found my dream job. Sadly the dream has faded. After several months of frustration, incredible pressure and finally developing a knot in my stomach the size of an adult Beagle, I decided that enough is enough. I will be working through next Tuesday and then onto bigger and better things. I have discussed this with Mark and other close confidants and am truly blessed with support and encouragement from all sides.

I will keep you posted (no pun intended) on my job search.

No comments: