Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Is He On the List?

I pixelated this photo on purpose because it was a really lousy picture to start with. I'll show you a much better one in a later post.

As you can see from the last, brief entry, I invited Steve to add to the blog and, after much difficulty and some gruff words at his computer and Google, he posted before bed.

Even though he calls it "our" blog, please note it's still titled "McDoings." (Isn't that a clever name? Sounds like it came from a Lilian Vernon copywriter: It's McDorable.)

Once Steve gets the kinks worked out (I'm a little ahead of him in the posting department), there will be two of us to split the reporting duties. I promise not to bitch about him here if he doesn't bitch about me. Deal? We also have to start signing our posts now. Like This:
Mark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, you don't need to sign the post, as it is stamped underneath with "Posted by " (insert poster name) "at " (insert posting time).

Yeah, so I've commented to every one, I'm so proud of me. :)

Anonymous said...

I really don't look too bad when I'm pixelated, do I?

There have been a few times that I wished I could be that anonymous.

Thanks for the info, Chris.