Monday, October 1, 2007

Tweaking Again

I've been tweaking the blog a little, learning a little more about the refinements.

Here's a photo of me from about three years ago. It's the one I used while I was doing dating services on the Internet. I don't look too different, just a bit thinner. (Steve and I went on a diet when we got back from Europe in April; I've lost about 20 pounds and he's lost about 15, so we're both looking better.)

I've added a link to my Web Site, old and decrepit though it is. I'm teaching myself Flash and intend to revise and update the site sometime in the near future, to make it much more of a designer's site and not so crude. (Well, it was designed in 1998, and I wrote all the code myself, so it had to be rather rudimentary.)

Another addition to this blog is a link to my JigZone puzzle page, where a lot of the snapshots from Europe have been turned into cyberjigsaw puzzles. Click on it, waste some time and have some fun.

You know, at some point I'm actually going to let people know this blog exists, and then I'll really be responsible for keeping it up! Until then, I tweak.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah, I had to delete my previous comment, as I didn't notice the link near the top...

Anyway, checked out the site, it's kinda old, but seeing as how you made it out of self taught HTML, I have to hand it to ya. I didn't see anything about flash on it though. Usually, if you have a blog and a website, you link to the blog from the website, and the website from the blog (as you already did). I also noticed that your email is markmcdo, that's thinking positive, at least it's not markmcdont. :P